Are you providing ICT support services to the sector and would like to learn from the good practice of another similar organisation?
The ICT Hub is offering you the chance to visit and exchange ideas with another provider of ICT support services..
If you are:
- Looking to reach new audiences
- Make your services more sustainable
- Find out what works best when supporting BME or rural organisations
Then the exchange scheme is for you.
A suitable match will be found for you, or we will listen to your ideas if you know someone
who you'd like to visit.
We cover your reasonable travel expenses and give the organisation you visit a consultancy fee too. So that others can learn from your visit and to share the good practice we will ask you to prepare a brief summary of what you have learnt for our website.
This scheme is managed by the Regional Champions (with payments for the visit being made by NAVCA).
What others who have taken part in this scheme have said :
- "I found the day inspiring and immensely useful to review our project and talk to like minded people". ARW, Cheshire.
- "I doubt very much that I would have been so enthused simply by reading up on this type of material". AH, Leicester.
- "Incredibly useful to meet with an organisation doing comparable work." ML, Newcastle.
Email your application or send it to:
2 Furnival Square
Sheffield S1 4QL
If you would like an informal conversation about the scheme, please contact Paul Webster.
Please note that the ICT Hub Exchange Visits are only available to infrastructure voluntary and community organisations.