Knowledgebase is a comprehensive, online source of practical help, information, and independent advice on ICT, for small and medium sized voluntary and community sector organisations.
Knowledgebase can be used for:
- Help with developing websites, SEO questions and databases
- Help with developing ICT policies and strategies
- Information on how to make your computer accessible for people with disabilities
- Support with software and hardware
- How to set up and manage networks
Knowledgebase will support you with these questions and many more.
We also have a FAQ
section as well as the information you need to help you plan,
implement, manage, maintain and use ICT effectively in your
Information is clearly written and backed up by a jargon-busting glossary to explain any confusing ICT terms.